Mar 6, 2012

march madness

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

February and March are always a bit crazy for me, I've spent most of my weekends exploring some vegan restaurants in Toronto with my mum! On a recent trip out with my friend, I happened upon these incredible high-waist jeans from the brand new Timeless Vintage (previously Canadian Thrift Store). I am a bit disappointed by the new store because they used to be the most affordable vintage shop (border line thrift) in the city. Because I am a student and I don't have a lot to spare for clothes (this is why I am constantly at Value Village or Goodwill) I am definitely sad that CTS has become a more upscale but the selection is still absolutely incredible - and finds like these jeans are definitely worth the splurge!

Wearing:

Jeans [Timeless Vintage] $40
Faux-Leather Jacket [Garage] $40
Hoodie [Orfus Road] $10
Thick heeled booties [Topshop] On sale $50

Some posts to look forward to this spring:
Top 3 Trends - & how you can do it cheap!
Cosmetics Trends & what's in my bag
My closet
Mini runway reviews!
How to thrift shop & best vintage and thrift in Toronto!

what have y'all got planned for the march/spring break?! xx

21 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to Toronto one day, your weekends sound like so much fun and I really like your outfit, the lemonade looks delicious too!

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures :D


    Thank you so much for the comment and the follow on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg the food looks DELICIOUS! and i love your two outfit photos.. what a great look :)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looooooove vegan food!!

    Those jeans are really amazing! Love your look :)

    Maybe you want to follow each other? I'll follow you back for sure :)

    Have a fab weekend

    x♥x♥

    "Dicas de saúde, beleza, e exercício físico em casa"



    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely,
    I totally love this jeans!!You look so pretty;)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And the food looks so yummy :)
    xx
    -Daysha http://dayshaprettylittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uau, cool outfit!!!Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those images are beautiful!:) Great style also!:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your jeans, they look perfect <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel incredibly hungry after looking at that, so much yummy food! thanks for sharing lovely

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The food looks amazing!
    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! amazing look!

    xoxo!!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there babe! Thanks so much for your comment and for entering my giveaway! I've followed you back on Bloglovin and GFC as well :)

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pants!

    please stop by sometime

    socialsexystyle.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is really cool :) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog ! Following you from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love those pants and that sandwich looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the jeans they look great!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete