Apr 27, 2012

PACT Fashion at FAT Toronto


Photobucket 
So here`s a a little project I’ve been working on behind your backs! Through a program called PACT (see more here) I got to volunteer and participate in a prom-themed fashion show at this weeks Fashion Arts Toronto (FAT). I sewed the dress second to the right in the picture above. I’ve included a couple more pictures from the amazing whirlwind of a night below. 

The dresses will be on sale at 69 Vintage (here)within the next month. Proceeds go in part to the designers (who hand sewed the pieces) and to PACT.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
With my lovely model & friend Rina, in the dress I made.

7 comments:

  1. Such great images - it looks like a really inspiring show!

    I'm one of your new followers, would be great to follow each other!

    xx

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the dress, it's absolutely beautiful!
    and wow, the white lace dress you wore at the runway looked really chic with the letterman jacket
    i'm def following you, this is such a wonderful blog! maybe follow me too? haha

    :)
    thedollinrouge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I am tiny but they are also all really big ! bahahaha

      Delete
  4. This looks so cool! What a fun thing to volunteer for. Love the styling as well!

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete